Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful, Day 3

Today, I'm thankful for the opportunity to learn something new, something that I have wanted to learn more about for a long, long time. I will always regret not having gotten as much knowledge as I could from the best teacher in the field that I know of, but Gary, this one's for you. I took my first continuing education class in a graphic design program today and it was AWESOME!

I realized 3 things in this class: 1) How much I genuinely miss going to school. 2) How creatively stifled I have been. 3) I have a really high threshold for tedium and picky little tasks :-)

So I guess this one's a twofold thankful day...Not only am I thankful for the opportunity to learn something new, but I'm also thankful to have had someone in my life to give me the budding inspiration to pursue graphic design as an outlet for my creative side.


No comments:

Post a Comment