Thursday, November 22, 2012

Once, Twice, Three Times a Laddddddddddyyyyyy...

Yesterday, Danny and I were so excited to be able to sleep in today and not have to set an alarm clock. Wouldn't you know, at about 6 a.m. I woke up in a panic because I thought I forgot an ingredient for the mac and cheese (I didn't). And then a few minutes later, Danny's phone rings because his a.m. cook hadn't shown up and was over an hour late for work (he had way overslept his alarm). So by the time we got everything figured out, it was about 6:45 and of course we were both wide awake. Yeah for no alarm clocks!

Anyway, today's the the biggun! You gotta save your super important stuff for Thanksgiving, because it's...THANKSgiving. Duh.

So, today, I'm thankful for my family. They have been awesome all my life, and most especially over the past few months. Check it. These particular rascals right here just make my life better. They make other people's lives better too. We all have such distinct personalities, but as we've all become adults, our relationships have gotten much stronger and we are the best damn mishmash of women in the land.

Despite everything that we've been through this year, we've got style, we've got grace, we are WINNERS! We are LADIES! (And apparently in my mind, we're really aggressive about our ladyhood. Don't worry about it. That's how the Waters women roll.)

I love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment