Monday, September 12, 2011

Mmmmmm, Monday...

Yup, I sure did just write another post a minute ago. And I'm not even ashamed to be writing another one!

So, it's Monday again...Here's what I'm digging on this week...

Getting a New Dang Job!

I'm going to be doing sales for a small catering company! I'm super stoked about it, because I have never done sales in this capacity before, and I get the opportunity to go out and make new connections with people, and work with people I already know in different organizations! And this company has been getting their name out there for a few years and they are at a point that they are able to really begin expanding, and I'm really excited to be a part of that with them! The owners are also very passionate about what they do and exceptionally creative, and I LOVE working in that kind of environment!

Talking to Old Friends From College

I talked to my friend Cynthia recently and we just got a chance to shoot the shit and catch up. And I will be meeting up with one of my friends who is moving from Colorado to D.C. and will be coming through town tonight. It's always great to see how people are doing and actually talk to them, rather than just getting Facebook updates.

America's Got Talent

Okay, so I NEVER watch reality shows, so I completely blame the boy for getting me hooked on this business. I guess it's even though, since I got him onto Pretty Little Liars... I have my favorites, and we always make predictions about who's going on to the next round. The only issue I have with it is that they talk to damn much! I don't care about your back story. I just want to watch you dance around and light up, and do magic, and sing songs, and jump motor bikes over your grandma, you know, the youjz (there absolutely needs to be a new letter in the English alphabet so that I can abbreviate "usual" in writing...L. Taylor, you know what I'm talkin about!).

Fresh Baked Banana Bread...With NUTELLA!

I love banana bread. I love Nutella. How I have never made the connection between the two, I have no idea. But now, there's no turning back...

What tickles your pickle this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment