Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmm...

Today was kind of a sleepy day. I found myself being completely zoned out and lost in my own head a few times, just from being tired. And I just took some Benadryl because I've been sneezy all night, so who knows what may come out of my mouth/fingers...

Random musings:

Dear McDonalds,

How dare you make a commercial claiming that an egg mcmuffin is a healthy breakfast option. I call bullshit. And the McRib is made of unidentified pork parts. What the hell RIB do you know that doesn't have, ya know, a RIB BONE?

xoxo,
Amber

How come in single stall bathrooms, the purse hook is so far away from the toilet? What if I need something out of there? What am I supposed to do, shuffle over to it? "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!"

Angry Birds, I hate you.

I work out of coffee shops a lot these days. There are 4 Caribou Coffees at various points in the city where my iPhone and laptop recognize their wireless signals.

Norah Jones, you're bringing me down.

I want to travel. Like really badly. And right now. But as that's not happening anytime soon,  I will just be happy with the small things in life, like the sweet ass glass food storage set I just got!

Columbus traffic, you are a pickletwister, with all of your freeway entrances/exits being closed downtown!

Yup, pickletwister just happened. I made that up just now.

Adult footie pajamas. I want, nay, I NEED them in my life.

It makes me laugh when my dogs chase rabbits or squirrels in the backyard. Just last night, I let Bozz out and saw a quick flash across the yard toward the deck, with Bozz in close pursuit. Then another flash of bunny tail coming from under the deck as the rabbit ran for its life toward the fence and Bozz came scrabbling over the giant rock pile after it. There wasn't a snowball's chance in hell that he was going to catch it, but it did give me a little chuckle.

Commercials suck. Not just because they are a giant time waster, but often, they are just terrible, contradictory and poorly made.

If you use the last of the toilet paper, it's your responsibility to put a new roll on. And pulling a roll out of the cabinet and setting it on top of the empty roll still on the holder doesn't count. Don't be lazy. What, you can use the paper, but now you're too good to touch the cardboard roll? Getouttahere...

And now it's bed time...

No comments:

Post a Comment